Motor imagery evokes increased somatosensory activity in parkinson's disease patients with tremor
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1763–1779, August 2012
How to Cite
Helmich, R. C., Bloem, B. R. and Toni, I. (2012), Motor imagery evokes increased somatosensory activity in parkinson's disease patients with tremor. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1763–1779. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21318
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- NWO. Grant Numbers: 016.076.352 (VIDI to BRB), 452-03-339 (VIDI to IT)
- Alkemade-Keuls Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!