Motor imagery evokes increased somatosensory activity in parkinson's disease patients with tremor
Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1763–1779, August 2012
How to Cite
Helmich, R. C., Bloem, B. R. and Toni, I. (2012), Motor imagery evokes increased somatosensory activity in parkinson's disease patients with tremor. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1763–1779. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21318
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
- NWO. Grant Numbers: 016.076.352 (VIDI to BRB), 452-03-339 (VIDI to IT)
- Alkemade-Keuls Foundation
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.