Andrea C. Bozoki and Igor O. Korolev contributed equally to this article and are listed alphabetically.
Disruption of limbic white matter pathways in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: A DTI/FDG-PET Study†
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1792–1802, August 2012
How to Cite
Bozoki, A. C., Korolev, I. O., Davis, N. C., Hoisington, L. A. and Berger, K. L. (2012), Disruption of limbic white matter pathways in mild cognitive impairment and Alzheimer's disease: A DTI/FDG-PET Study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1792–1802. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21320
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JUN 2010
- Contract grant sponsors: Intramural Research Grant Program, Michigan State University
- GE Healthcare
- Department of Radiology at Michigan State University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!