Evidence for intact local connectivity but disrupted regional function in the occipital lobe in children and adolescents with schizophrenia
Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1803–1811, August 2012
How to Cite
White, T., Moeller, S., Schmidt, M., Pardo, J. V. and Olman, C. (2012), Evidence for intact local connectivity but disrupted regional function in the occipital lobe in children and adolescents with schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1803–1811. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21321
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 14 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2010
- NIMH. Grant Number: K08 MH068540
- Mental Illness and Neuroscience Discovery (MIND) Research Network (MRN); Essel and Blowitz-Ridgeway Foundations (NARSAD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!