Oscillatory correlates of controlled speed-accuracy tradeoff in a response-conflict task
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1834–1849, August 2012
How to Cite
Pastötter, B., Berchtold, F. and Bäuml, K.-H. T. (2012), Oscillatory correlates of controlled speed-accuracy tradeoff in a response-conflict task. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1834–1849. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21322
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!