Abnormal asymmetry of white matter integrity in schizophrenia revealed by voxelwise diffusion tensor imaging
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 7, pages 1741–1749, July 2012
How to Cite
Miyata, J., Sasamoto, A., Koelkebeck, K., Hirao, K., Ueda, K., Kawada, R., Fujimoto, S., Tanaka, Y., Kubota, M., Fukuyama, H., Sawamoto, N., Takahashi, H. and Murai, T. (2012), Abnormal asymmetry of white matter integrity in schizophrenia revealed by voxelwise diffusion tensor imaging. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1741–1749. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21326
- Issue published online: 12 JUN 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 NOV 2010
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science and the Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan. Grant Numbers: 21890119, 20691401
- Japan Society for the Promotion of Science. Grant Number: PE 07550
- Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare, Japan. Grant Number: 20E-3
- Astellas Pharma Inc.
- Mitsubishi Pharma Research Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!