Working memory load modulation of parieto-frontal connections: Evidence from dynamic causal modeling
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1850–1867, August 2012
How to Cite
Ma, L., Steinberg, J. L., Hasan, K. M., Narayana, P. A., Kramer, L. A. and Moeller, F. G. (2012), Working memory load modulation of parieto-frontal connections: Evidence from dynamic causal modeling. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1850–1867. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21329
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2010
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Numbers: P50 DA009262, K02 DA00403
- Peter F. McManus Charitable Trust Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!