Working memory load modulation of parieto-frontal connections: Evidence from dynamic causal modeling
Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1850–1867, August 2012
How to Cite
Ma, L., Steinberg, J. L., Hasan, K. M., Narayana, P. A., Kramer, L. A. and Moeller, F. G. (2012), Working memory load modulation of parieto-frontal connections: Evidence from dynamic causal modeling. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1850–1867. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21329
- Issue online: 13 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 20 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2010
- National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA). Grant Numbers: P50 DA009262, K02 DA00403
- Peter F. McManus Charitable Trust Grant
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.