Authors contribution: Julien Rouger and Sébastien Lagleyre contributed equally to this work.
Evolution of crossmodal reorganization of the voice area in cochlear-implanted deaf patients†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1929–1940, August 2012
How to Cite
Rouger, J., Lagleyre, S., Démonet, J.-F., Fraysse, B., Deguine, O. and Barone, P. (2012), Evolution of crossmodal reorganization of the voice area in cochlear-implanted deaf patients. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1929–1940. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21331
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
- The Action Concertée Incitative Neurosciences Intégratives et Computationnelles
- The Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
- The Fondation de l'Avenir; The Action Thématique et Incitative sur Programmes et Equipes from the CNRS
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!