A whole brain fMRI atlas generated via spatially constrained spectral clustering
Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1914–1928, August 2012
How to Cite
Craddock, R. C., James, G.Andrew., Holtzheimer, P. E., Hu, X. P. and Mayberg, H. S. (2012), A whole brain fMRI atlas generated via spatially constrained spectral clustering. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1914–1928. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21333
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 18 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JUL 2010
- Unknown funding agency. Grant Numbers: P50 MH077083, R01 MH073719
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 EB002009, K23 MH077869
- NARSAD Young Investigator Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!