Rostrolateral prefrontal cortex: Domain-general or domain-sensitive?
Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 8, pages 1952–1963, August 2012
How to Cite
Wendelken, C., Chung, D. and Bunge, S. A. (2012), Rostrolateral prefrontal cortex: Domain-general or domain-sensitive?. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 1952–1963. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21336
- Issue published online: 13 JUL 2012
- Article first published online: 10 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!