This article is a US Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
Midlife obesity and trajectories of brain volume changes in older adults †
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
Published 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 9, pages 2204–2210, September 2012
How to Cite
Driscoll, I., Beydoun, M. A., An, Y., Davatzikos, C., Ferrucci, L., Zonderman, A. B. and Resnick, S. M. (2012), Midlife obesity and trajectories of brain volume changes in older adults . Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2204–2210. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21353
- Issue published online: 9 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 OCT 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: N01-AG-3-2124, R01-AG14971
- Intramural Research Program of the NIH
- National Institute on Aging
- R&D (MedStar Research Institute)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!