The relationship between regional and inter-regional functional connectivity deficits in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2535–2549, November 2012
How to Cite
Zalesky, A., Fornito, A., Egan, G. F., Pantelis, C. and Bullmore, E. T. (2012), The relationship between regional and inter-regional functional connectivity deficits in schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2535–2549. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21379
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 13 JAN 2011
- Australian Research Council, APD. Grant Number: DP0986320
- National Health & Medical Research Council
- CJ Martin Fellowship. Grant Number: 454797
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!