Seeing with the eyes shut: Neural basis of enhanced imagery following ayahuasca ingestion
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2550–2560, November 2012
How to Cite
de Araujo, D. B., Ribeiro, S., Cecchi, G. A., Carvalho, F. M., Sanchez, T. A., Pinto, J. P., de Martinis, B. S., Crippa, J. A., Hallak, J. E.C. and Santos, A. C. (2012), Seeing with the eyes shut: Neural basis of enhanced imagery following ayahuasca ingestion. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2550–2560. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21381
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
- The Brazilian Federal Agencies: CNPq, CAPES; FINEP; The Sao Paulo State financial agency (FAPESP)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!