Seeing with the eyes shut: Neural basis of enhanced imagery following ayahuasca ingestion
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2550–2560, November 2012
How to Cite
de Araujo, D. B., Ribeiro, S., Cecchi, G. A., Carvalho, F. M., Sanchez, T. A., Pinto, J. P., de Martinis, B. S., Crippa, J. A., Hallak, J. E.C. and Santos, A. C. (2012), Seeing with the eyes shut: Neural basis of enhanced imagery following ayahuasca ingestion. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2550–2560. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21381
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 DEC 2010
- The Brazilian Federal Agencies: CNPq, CAPES; FINEP; The Sao Paulo State financial agency (FAPESP)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.