Data used in the preparation of this article were obtained from the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) database (www.loni.ucla.edu/ADNI). As such, the investigators within the ADNI contributed to the design and implementation of ADNI and/or provided data but did not participate in analysis or writing of this report. Complete listing of ADNI investigators available at, http://www.loni.ucla.edu/ADNI/Data/ADNI_Authorship_List.pdf
Unbiased comparison of sample size estimates from longitudinal structural measures in ADNI†
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2586–2602, November 2012
How to Cite
Holland, D., McEvoy, L. K., Dale, A. M. and the Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (2012), Unbiased comparison of sample size estimates from longitudinal structural measures in ADNI. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2586–2602. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21386
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2011
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01AG031224, R01AG22381, U54NS056883, P50NS22343, P50MH081755, U01 AG024904, P30 AG010129, K01 AG030514
- NIA. Grant Number: K01AG029218
- Alzheimer's Disease Neuroimaging Initiative (ADNI) (Data collection and sharing for this project)
- National Institute on Aging
- the National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering
- AstraZeneca AB
- Bayer Schering Pharma AG
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Eisai Global Clinical Development
- Elan Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Johnson and Johnson
- Eli Lilly and Co
- Medpace, Inc.
- Merck and Co., Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Pfizer Inc.
- F. Hoffman-La Roche
- Synarc, Inc.
- the Alzheimer's Association and Alzheimer's Drug Discovery Foundation (with participation from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration)
- Foundation for the National Institutes of Health (www.fnih.org)
- the Northern California Institute for Research and Education
- the Dana Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!