Preferential networks of the mediodorsal nucleus and centromedian–parafascicular complex of the thalamus—A DTI tractography study
Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2627–2637, November 2012
How to Cite
Eckert, U., Metzger, C. D., Buchmann, J. E., Kaufmann, J., Osoba, A., Li, M., Safron, A., Liao, W., Steiner, J., Bogerts, B. and Walter, M. (2012), Preferential networks of the mediodorsal nucleus and centromedian–parafascicular complex of the thalamus—A DTI tractography study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2627–2637. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21389
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 20 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
- SFB 776-TPA6; doctoral stipend of the School of Medicine
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!