Increasing the accuracy of electromagnetic inverses using functional area source correlation constraints
Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2694–2713, November 2012
How to Cite
Cottereau, B. R., Ales, J. M. and Norcia, A. M. (2012), Increasing the accuracy of electromagnetic inverses using functional area source correlation constraints. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2694–2713. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21394
- Issue online: 16 OCT 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 15 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: R01 EY018875
- Walt and Lilly Disney Amblyopia Research Award from Research to Prevent Blindness
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!