Expertise modulates the neural basis of context dependent recognition of objects and their relations
Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 11, pages 2728–2740, November 2012
How to Cite
Bilalić, M., Turella, L., Campitelli, G., Erb, M. and Grodd, W. (2012), Expertise modulates the neural basis of context dependent recognition of objects and their relations. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2728–2740. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21396
- Issue published online: 16 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 13 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
- DFG projects. Grant Numbers: GR 833/8-1, BI 1450/1-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!