Neural processes of preparatory control for stop signal inhibition
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2785–2796, December 2012
How to Cite
Hu, S. and Li, C.-S. R. (2012), Neural processes of preparatory control for stop signal inhibition. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2785–2796. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21399
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01DA023248,, R21AA018004,, K02DA026990
- Tourette Syndrome Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!