The effect of hypointense white matter lesions on automated gray matter segmentation in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2802–2814, December 2012
How to Cite
Gelineau-Morel, R., Tomassini, V., Jenkinson, M., Johansen-Berg, H., Matthews, P. M. and Palace, J. (2012), The effect of hypointense white matter lesions on automated gray matter segmentation in multiple sclerosis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2802–2814. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21402
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- Multiple Sclerosis Society UK. Grant Number: 829/05
- MS Society Italy (V.T.'s Multiple Sclerosis Society Fellowship 2005-2006)
- UK NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!