The effect of hypointense white matter lesions on automated gray matter segmentation in multiple sclerosis
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2802–2814, December 2012
How to Cite
Gelineau-Morel, R., Tomassini, V., Jenkinson, M., Johansen-Berg, H., Matthews, P. M. and Palace, J. (2012), The effect of hypointense white matter lesions on automated gray matter segmentation in multiple sclerosis. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2802–2814. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21402
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2010
- Multiple Sclerosis Society UK. Grant Number: 829/05
- MS Society Italy (V.T.'s Multiple Sclerosis Society Fellowship 2005-2006)
- UK NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_21402_sm_SuppFig1.tif||8693K||Supplementary Figure 1.|
|HBM_21402_sm_SuppFig2.tif||8693K||Supplementary Figure 2.|
|HBM_21402_sm_SuppFig3.tif||8693K||Supplementary Figure 3.|
Please note: Wiley-Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.