Modeling conflict and error in the medial frontal cortex
Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2843–2855, December 2012
How to Cite
Mayer, A. R., Teshiba, T. M., Franco, A. R., Ling, J., Shane, M. S., Stephen, J. M. and Jung, R. E. (2012), Modeling conflict and error in the medial frontal cortex. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2843–2855. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21405
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JUL 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: 1 R03 DA022435-01A1, R21-NS064464-01A1
- National Center for Research Resources, Centers of Biomedical Research Excellence. Grant Number: P20 RR021938
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
|HBM_21405_sm_SuppTab1.doc||31K||Supplementary Table 1. This table presents descriptive statistics regarding the number of errors committed across all of the conditions.|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.