Seeing touch and pain in a stranger modulates the cortical responses elicited by somatosensory but not auditory stimulation
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2873–2884, December 2012
How to Cite
Valentini, E., Liang, M., Aglioti, S. M. and Iannetti, G. D. (2012), Seeing touch and pain in a stranger modulates the cortical responses elicited by somatosensory but not auditory stimulation. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2873–2884. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21408
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 MAR 2011
- GDI is grateful to El.En.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!