Dynamically changing effects of corticosteroids on human hippocampal and prefrontal processing
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2885–2897, December 2012
How to Cite
Henckens, M. J.A.G., Pu, Z., Hermans, E. J., van Wingen, G. A., Joëls, M. and Fernández, G. (2012), Dynamically changing effects of corticosteroids on human hippocampal and prefrontal processing. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2885–2897. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21409
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 7 FEB 2011
- Dutch Organization for Scientific Research (NWO). Grant Number: 918.66.613
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!