Association between white matter microstructure, executive functions, and processing speed in older adults: The impact of vascular health
Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 77–95, January 2013
How to Cite
Jacobs, H. I.L., Leritz, E. C., Williams, V. J., Van Boxtel, M. P.J., Elst, W. v. d., Jolles, J., Verhey, F. R.J., McGlinchey, R. E., Milberg, W. P. and Salat, D. H. (2013), Association between white matter microstructure, executive functions, and processing speed in older adults: The impact of vascular health. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 77–95. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21412
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 23 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 MAR 2011
- FP6 EU programme Marie Curie Actions. Grant Number: MEST-CT-2005-020589
- National Institute of Health. Grant Numbers: K23NS062148, K23NS06214802S1, K01AG24898, R01NR010827
- Medical Research Service VA Merit Review Award
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!