Localization of pain-related brain activation: A meta-analysis of neuroimaging data
Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 109–149, January 2013
How to Cite
Duerden, E. G. and Albanese, M.-C. (2013), Localization of pain-related brain activation: A meta-analysis of neuroimaging data. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 109–149. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21416
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 1 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 JAN 2011
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!