Degeneration of corpus callosum and recovery of motor function after stroke: A multimodal magnetic resonance imaging study
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2941–2956, December 2012
How to Cite
Wang, L. E., Tittgemeyer, M., Imperati, D., Diekhoff, S., Ameli, M., Fink, G. R. and Grefkes, C. (2012), Degeneration of corpus callosum and recovery of motor function after stroke: A multimodal magnetic resonance imaging study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2941–2956. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21417
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!