Prominent activation of the intraparietal and somatosensory areas during angle discrimination by intra-active touch
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 33, Issue 12, pages 2957–2970, December 2012
How to Cite
Yang, J., Han, H., Chui, D., Shen, Y. and Wu, J. (2012), Prominent activation of the intraparietal and somatosensory areas during angle discrimination by intra-active touch. Hum. Brain Mapp., 33: 2957–2970. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21419
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUL 2010
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (B), Japan. Grant Number: 21404002
- AA Science Platform Program of the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- National Key Basic Research Program of China (973 program China). Grant Number: 2006CB500705
- The National High Technology Research and Development Program of China (863 program China). Grant Number: 2006AA02A408
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!