Christoph Kaller and Katharina Heinze contributed equally to this work.
Differential impact of continuous theta-burst stimulation over left and right DLPFC on planning
Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 36–51, January 2013
How to Cite
Kaller, C. P., Heinze, K., Frenkel, A., Läppchen, C. H., Unterrainer, J. M., Weiller, C., Lange, R. and Rahm, B. (2013), Differential impact of continuous theta-burst stimulation over left and right DLPFC on planning. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 36–51. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21423
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF; grant number 01GW0710
- Fellowship of the RTG 843 “Mechanisms of Neuronal Signal Transduction”
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!