Christoph Kaller and Katharina Heinze contributed equally to this work.
Differential impact of continuous theta-burst stimulation over left and right DLPFC on planning
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 36–51, January 2013
How to Cite
Kaller, C. P., Heinze, K., Frenkel, A., Läppchen, C. H., Unterrainer, J. M., Weiller, C., Lange, R. and Rahm, B. (2013), Differential impact of continuous theta-burst stimulation over left and right DLPFC on planning. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 36–51. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21423
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAR 2011
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Number: BMBF; grant number 01GW0710
- Fellowship of the RTG 843 “Mechanisms of Neuronal Signal Transduction”
- German Research Foundation (DFG)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.