Prefrontal D2-receptor stimulation mediates flexible adaptation of economic preference hierarchies
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 226–232, January 2013
How to Cite
van Eimeren, T., Ko, J. H., Pellechia, G., Cho, S. S., Houle, S. and Strafella, A. P. (2013), Prefrontal D2-receptor stimulation mediates flexible adaptation of economic preference hierarchies. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 226–232. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21425
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-64423
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!