Prefrontal D2-receptor stimulation mediates flexible adaptation of economic preference hierarchies
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 226–232, January 2013
How to Cite
van Eimeren, T., Ko, J. H., Pellechia, G., Cho, S. S., Houle, S. and Strafella, A. P. (2013), Prefrontal D2-receptor stimulation mediates flexible adaptation of economic preference hierarchies. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 226–232. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21425
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 APR 2011
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-64423
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.