Acquired self-control of insula cortex modulates emotion recognition and brain network connectivity in schizophrenia
Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 200–212, January 2013
How to Cite
Ruiz, S., Lee, S., Soekadar, S. R., Caria, A., Veit, R., Kircher, T., Birbaumer, N. and Sitaram, R. (2013), Acquired self-control of insula cortex modulates emotion recognition and brain network connectivity in schizophrenia. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 200–212. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21427
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAR 2011
- Deutschen Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: BI 195/64-1
- Verbundprojekt Bernstein Fokus Neurotechnologie—Hybrid Brain—Teilprojekte. Grant Number: A2-A3, C1-C3
- Förderkennzeichen. Grant Number: 01GQ0831
- European Research Council (ERC)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.