Optimized neural coding? control mechanisms in large cortical networks implemented by connectivity changes
Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 213–225, January 2013
How to Cite
Cross, K. A. and Iacoboni, M. (2013), Optimized neural coding? control mechanisms in large cortical networks implemented by connectivity changes. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 213–225. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21428
- Issue published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2011
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR). Grant Number: RR12169, RR13642, RR00865
- Brain Mapping Medical Research Organization
- Brain Mapping Support Foundation
- Pierson-Lovelace Foundation
- The Ahmanson Foundation
- Northern Piedmont Community Foundation
- Tamkin Foundation
- Jennifer Jones-Simon Foundation
- Capital Group Companies Charitable Foundation
- Robson Family and Northstar Fund
- National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!