Diffusion tensor imaging metrics of the corpus callosum in relation to bimanual coordination: Effect of task complexity and sensory feedback
Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 1, pages 241–252, January 2013
How to Cite
Gooijers, J., Caeyenberghs, K., Sisti, H. M., Geurts, M., Heitger, M. H., Leemans, A. and Swinnen, S. P. (2013), Diffusion tensor imaging metrics of the corpus callosum in relation to bimanual coordination: Effect of task complexity and sensory feedback. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 241–252. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21429
- Issue online: 12 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 22 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 14 FEB 2011
- Research Program of the Research Foundation—Flanders (FWO). Grant Number: G.0593.08, G.0483.010
- K.U. Leuven. Grant Number: OT/11/071
- Interuniversity Attraction Poles Program of the Belgian Federal Government. Grant Number: P6/29
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!