Frieder M. Paulus and Sören Krach contributed equally to this work.
Partial support for ZNF804A genotype-dependent alterations in prefrontal connectivity†
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 304–313, February 2013
How to Cite
Paulus, F. M., Krach, S., Bedenbender, J., Pyka, M., Sommer, J., Krug, A., Knake, S., Nöthen, M. M., Witt, S. H., Rietschel, M., Kircher, T. and Jansen, A. (2013), Partial support for ZNF804A genotype-dependent alterations in prefrontal connectivity. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 304–313. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21434
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 MAY 2011
- Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF). Grant Number: 01GO0204
- University Medical Center Giessen and Marburg (UKGM). Grant Number: 13/2009MR
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!