The relationship between level of processing and hippocampal–cortical functional connectivity during episodic memory formation in humans
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 407–424, February 2013
How to Cite
Schott, B. H., Wüstenberg, T., Wimber, M., Fenker, D. B., Zierhut, K. C., Seidenbecher, C. I., Heinze, H.-J., Walter, H., Düzel, E. and Richardson-Klavehn, A. (2013), The relationship between level of processing and hippocampal–cortical functional connectivity during episodic memory formation in humans. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 407–424. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21435
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 16 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 6 FEB 2011
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: SF779, TPA7 (E.D. and A.R.-K.) and TPA8 (B.H.S and C.I.S), RI1847/1-1 (A.R.-K.)
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation (A.R.-K.)
- Federal State of Sachsen-Anhalt
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.