Transcallosal sensorimotor fiber tract structure-function relationships
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 384–395, February 2013
How to Cite
Fling, B. W., Benson, B. L. and Seidler, R. D. (2013), Transcallosal sensorimotor fiber tract structure-function relationships. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 384–395. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21437
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 DEC 2010
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: T32-AG00114
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!