Su Lui and Long Chen contributed equally to this work.
Impact of acute stress on human brain microstructure: An MR diffusion study of earthquake survivors
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 367–373, February 2013
How to Cite
Chen, L., Lui, S., Wu, Q.-Z., Zhang, W., Zhou, D., Chen, H.-F., Huang, X.-Q., Kuang, W.-H., Chan, R. C., Mechelli, A. and Gong, Q.-Y. (2013), Impact of acute stress on human brain microstructure: An MR diffusion study of earthquake survivors. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 367–373. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21438
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
- National Basic Research Program of China. Grant Number: 973 Program 2007CB512305/2
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 81030027, 30900361
- Distinguished Young Scholars of Sichuan. Grant Number: 2011JQ0005
- Programs for New Century Excellent Talents in University. Grant Number: NCET-10-0596; Dr QY Gong also acknowledges the support from the American CMB Distinguished Professorship Award administered by the Institute of International Education, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!