Neural basis of recollection in first-episode major depression
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 283–294, February 2013
How to Cite
van Eijndhoven, P., van Wingen, G., Fernández, G., Rijpkema, M., Pop-Purceleanu, M., Verkes, R. J., Buitelaar, J. and Tendolkar, I. (2013), Neural basis of recollection in first-episode major depression. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 283–294. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21439
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Received: 26 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!