Multimodal magnetic resonance imaging: The coordinated use of multiple, mutually informative probes to understand brain structure and function
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 253–271, February 2013
How to Cite
Hao, X., Xu, D., Bansal, R., Dong, Z., Liu, J., Wang, Z., Kangarlu, A., Liu, F., Duan, Y., Shova, S., Gerber, A. J. and Peterson, B. S. (2013), Multimodal magnetic resonance imaging: The coordinated use of multiple, mutually informative probes to understand brain structure and function. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 253–271. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21440
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 31 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2010
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: MH068318, MH089582, 1P50MH090966, MH36197, K02-74677
- NIDA. Grant Number: DA027100
- NIEHS. Grant Number: ES015579
- NARSAD Distinguished Investigator Award; Contract grant sponsor: NIBIB. Grant Number: 1R03EB008235
- Opening Project of Shanghai Key Laboratory of Functional Magnetic Resonance Imaging (East China Normal University)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!