Brain growth rate abnormalities visualized in adolescents with autism
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 425–436, February 2013
How to Cite
Hua, X., Thompson, P. M., Leow, A. D., Madsen, S. K., Caplan, R., Alger, J. R., O'Neill, J., Joshi, K., Smalley, S. L., Toga, A. W. and Levitt, J. G. (2013), Brain growth rate abnormalities visualized in adolescents with autism. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 425–436. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21441
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 AUG 2010
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) through the NIH Roadmap for Medical Research. Grant Number: U54 RR021813
- National Center for Research Resources (NCRR), a component of the NIH. Grant Numbers: P41 RR013642, M01 RR000865
- National Alliance for Autism Research (NAAR). Grant Number: grants 01082668
- National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH). Grant Number: 5K08 MH01385 and MH067187
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Numbers: 5R01 NS046018, NS32070
- National Institute of Biomedical Imaging and Bioengineering (NIBIB). Grant Numbers: R01 EB007813, R01 EB008281, R01 EB008432
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (NICHHD). Grant Number: R01 HD050735
- National Institute on Aging (NIA). Grant Number: R01 AG020098
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!