Functional brain connectivity at rest changes after working memory training
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 396–406, February 2013
How to Cite
Jolles, D. D., van Buchem, M. A., Crone, E. A. and Rombouts, S. A.R.B. (2013), Functional brain connectivity at rest changes after working memory training. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 396–406. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21444
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2011
- S.A.R.B.R. and E.A.C are supported by grants from the Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research (NWO, VIDI). Grant Numbers: 91786368, 45207011
- Gratama stichting and Leids Universiteits Fonds (granted to E.A.C.)
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.