The IMAGEN study receives research funding from the European Community's Sixth Framework Programme (LSHM-CT-2007-037286) and is supported by the UK Department of Health NIHR-Biomedical Research Centre ‘Mental Health’ and the MRC programme grant “Developmental pathways into adolescents' substance abuse.”
Common structural correlates of trait impulsiveness and perceptual reasoning in adolescence†
Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 374–383, February 2013
How to Cite
Schilling, C., Kühn, S., Romanowski, A., Banaschewski, T., Barbot, A., Barker, G. J., Brühl, R., Büchel, C., Charlet, K., Conrod, P. J., Czech, K., Dalley, J. W., Flor, H., Häke, I., Ittermann, B., Ivanov, N., Mann, K., Lüdemann, K., Martinot, J.-L., Palafox, C., Paus, T., Poline, J.-B., Reuter, J., Rietschel, M., Robbins, T. W., Smolka, M. N., Ströhle, A., Walaszek, B., Kathmann, N., Schumann, G., Heinz, A., Garavan, H., Gallinat, J. and the IMAGEN consortium (2013), Common structural correlates of trait impulsiveness and perceptual reasoning in adolescence. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 374–383. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21446
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 FEB 2011
- Studienstiftung des Deutschen Volkes
- European Community's Sixth Framework Programme. Grant Number: LSHM-CT-2007-037286
- UK Department of Health NIHR-Biomedical Research Centre “Mental Health”
- The MRC programme grant “Developmental pathways into adolescents' substance abuse.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!