Evidence of frontotemporal structural hypoconnectivity in social anxiety disorder: A quantitative fiber tractography study
Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 437–446, February 2013
How to Cite
Baur, V., Brühl, A. B., Herwig, U., Eberle, T., Rufer, M., Delsignore, A., Jäncke, L. and Hänggi, J. (2013), Evidence of frontotemporal structural hypoconnectivity in social anxiety disorder: A quantitative fiber tractography study. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 437–446. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21447
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 11 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 29 APR 2011
- University of Zurich (to L.J.)
- Swiss National Foundation (to U.H.). Grant Number: 120518
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!