The influence of visual training on predicting complex action sequences
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 467–486, February 2013
How to Cite
Cross, E. S., Stadler, W., Parkinson, J., Schütz-Bosbach, S. and Prinz, W. (2013), The influence of visual training on predicting complex action sequences. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 467–486. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21450
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!