Paradigm free mapping with sparse regression automatically detects single-trial functional magnetic resonance imaging blood oxygenation level dependent responses
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 501–518, March 2013
How to Cite
Caballero Gaudes, C., Petridou, N., Francis, S. T., Dryden, I. L. and Gowland, P. A. (2013), Paradigm free mapping with sparse regression automatically detects single-trial functional magnetic resonance imaging blood oxygenation level dependent responses. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 501–518. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21452
- Issue online: 5 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
- Medical Research Council and Wellcome Trust, UK (7T programme)
- Center for Biomedical Imaging (CIBM)
- Geneva-Lausanne Universities and the EPFL
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.