Effect of auditory input on activations in infant diverse cortical regions during audiovisual processing
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 543–565, March 2013
How to Cite
Watanabe, H., Homae, F., Nakano, T., Tsuzuki, D., Enkhtur, L., Nemoto, K., Dan, I. and Taga, G. (2013), Effect of auditory input on activations in infant diverse cortical regions during audiovisual processing. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 543–565. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21453
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 JUL 2011
- Manuscript Received: 1 SEP 2010
- Grants-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for Promotion of Science. Grant Numbers: 20670001, 21800012, 23700682, 23390354
- Health and Labour Sciences Research
Additional Supporting Information may be found in the online version of this article.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.