Behavioral data and neural correlates for postural prioritization and flexible resource allocation in concurrent postural and motor tasks
Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Brain Mapping
Volume 34, Issue 3, pages 635–650, March 2013
How to Cite
Huang, C.-Y. and Hwang, I.-S. (2013), Behavioral data and neural correlates for postural prioritization and flexible resource allocation in concurrent postural and motor tasks. Hum. Brain Mapp., 34: 635–650. doi: 10.1002/hbm.21460
- Issue published online: 5 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 23 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!